Updated June 7, 2022
& Patio Seating
Stay tuned to our social media channels for the latest updates.
Our Indoor Seating
We are taking all the precautions needed to ensure your safety and ours.
- Everyone at Miss Kim will continue to wear masks and maintain social distance from each other and from you and we ask that you do the same, whether you are picking up an order or enjoying our indoor / outdoor dining space.
- Our indoor tables are limited and fill up very fast. We recommend you make a reservation.
- We have returned to full service dining, please see our host stand to be seated.
Our Patio Seating
- Our outdoor tables are spaced to allow for social distancing and we’ve set up a sanitizing station for you with bleach spray, hand sanitizer and gloves!
- Please see the host for seating. We’ll bring your food and drinks right to your table.
Ji Hye Kim Joins the List of
Food & Wine Best Chefs of 2021
Inspired by Michigan ingredients and memories of her mother’s cooking, this Best New Chef offers lessons in the history of Korean cuisine interspersed among layers of flavor and texture.
“It’s no longer just about great food and local food and things like that. It expanded beyond that.”